Consultant & Trainer
My Computer Angel is a Tampa area technology consulting, support, and training solution for computer users. I provide warm, friendly computer mentoring and support in the comfort of your own home or office.
Consider me your personal desk-side trainer to help with your most common Mac & PC applications and computer problems. I have experience with providing patient direction, guidance, knowledge, and support as you learn.
I offer training on the use of common Microsoft products and suites, Apple/Mac-based software, and website support tools like WordPress.
I come to your home or business and assist you with a variety of tasks:
- Learn the features of your computer and supporting devices
- Organize and declutter your email and computer
- Debug your computer from viruses, spyware, or malware
- Update your software for maximum efficiency
- Upgrade outdated equipment based on your specific needs NOT what a salesperson tells you!
- Secure and protect your in-home wireless network
Websites & Maintenance:
- Design and/or set up a simple-to-maintain website
- Update and manage outdated WordPress sites
- Design a customized website from start to end, with the tools you need to update it yourself
- Handle your website management – read why this is important
Graphic Design and support:
- Create fliers, business cards, logos, or brochures for your projects or business
- Boost Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Develop engaging marketing media
- Launch your social media network
With 25+ years of experience in Education and 18+ years as a Computer Angel, you have the perfect combination for a training solution! Why hire a Geek to take over when you can have a Computer Angel teach you the way?
Have questions about my services? Please contact me!
My Computer Angel’s History:
My Computer Angel was a subsidiary of Webskinz, an Orlando-based web design company, and served the community as a consulting and technology firm from 2002-2010. Since 2011, My Computer Angel has been independently operated by Evelyn Dufner. Evelyn has provided technology education, training, and support for over 25 years. She has vast experience with both home users and businesses and can provide references for her experience as a trainer and consultant.